Sunday, November 1, 2009

Halloween

Robert and I have decided to start a personal family blog, this will be a little less posed, more candid, and LOTS of our 2 adorable girls.

First off, here's our fun Halloween week, yes week, not just 1 night. Isn't that what holiday's are all about, celebrating them as many times as you can?? This first set of pics is from my parent's ward trunk or treat. Clara really enjoyed it especially seeing all the princesses there, she followed them around wanting to talk to them all night. I think she would do so well at Disney World! She also found some little dogs she snuggled up to for most of the night. She really enjoyed getting the candy, she exclaimed many times "I sure do love Halloween!"





Then, on the actual day of Halloween, we headed over to my folks home for a birthday party for my sis Michelle. Lucky girl gets to have her b-day on halloween, like we need cake AND candy AND donuts. Yes, donuts, our family has a special food for every holiday and Halloween it's my mom's homemade donuts, YUM!!!

Clara snuggling up to her great grandpa Bell or Papa Bell as she calls him.

We never made it back to the pumpkin patch for pictures, so my mom's front yard had to do.

Birthday girl and Kamryn, they look like they could be related!

Ready to trick or treat! Getting her into costume wasn't as easy this time as it was the other night.
The end. Lots less processed posed pictures, more of our real life stuff :)

7 comments:

Lacey McKay said...

Yay! I'd love to see more pics of your girlies! It's nice to have a place to post everyday pics, without the pressure of them looking perfect. I'm surprised it has taken you this long to start one! It's also nice to be able to post them in a more private place, just for family and friends!

kristal said...

Woohoo! I'm soo glad you're doing this so I don't feel like we're completley missing out on the fun life of the Fullmers. This will hold me over until you guys move to Az and we can be neighbors. Love it! And I want some of your mom's donuts! Wait, not right now, in about 30 pounds from now I do.

Jen said...

I love the girls' costumes. SO , So cute!

Lisa said...

Wow, Melissa, this is great! Thanks for sharing and yes, Kamryn so does look like Michelle, too cute! The girls look adorable in their Halloween costumes. Can't wait for the holidays so we can all get together again. Hope everyone is doing well and keeping from getting sick again. It's been absolutely crazy this year. Brett is sick now. He has a sinus infection, but he did start taking antibiotics last night and actually sounds better, so that's a relief! Love you guys!

themacdonnells said...

Love it :)

Andrea said...

Love it!! Tessa sure did like seeing Clara at trunk or treat!

therams said...

So the perfect pictures and having time to process all of them isn't your real life? I've been trying to live up to a sham!