Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Sorting

I have been going through a bunch of files on my computer and I have come across A LOT of pictures I have never posted. I'm so glad I have this blog so I can post more of our day to day pictures. I really love them. These are all so very random, some edited, some not, mostly of Kamryn.

First up are our new couches, most my family has seen them but that's about it. We love them and enjoy every minute of them. So much we actually cleaned our living room to take a picture of them. I'll be getting new curtains to match, the turquoise clashes a bit.


Kamryn hasn't played in this door jumper in a really long time, we got an exercaucer instead but when she did "play" in it, it was pretty cute. She was kinda small so she couldn't get her hands up to play with the toys, so she would just dangle there sucking on the side. Clara would push her occasionally. It was pretty funny seeing her with just her little head popping out.




It's so great having a husband who loves nothing more than spending time with his family. Even after a long day at work, he will still act as jungle gym for Clara and swing for Kamryn. They love him so much.




I have a picture like this one of Clara hanging in our bathroom, it is one of my favorites of her. I tried to recreate it with Kamryn. Just gotta get it framed now.


Clara loves Kamryn so much.




Kamryn hates being on her tummy. She is so excited when she rolls over but within seconds she is screaming because she hasn't figured out how to get herself back over. We have been woken up many times at night because she has rolled over and wants help. I can't wait till she can figure out how to get back.


She has always loved to stand up. We obviously had to help her with this one, but she does pretty good standing there by her self.


And i tried to recreate one of my favorite pictures, not quite the same but I still love it.



No comments: