Thursday, November 5, 2009

Random

The weather has been so nice lately, more so last week than this week, but still nice. We have made many visits to the duck park. Yeah, I know, these pictures are probably a bit much for just a park visit but if any of you know me, you know how much I LOVE dressing these girls up. I find such happiness in making them as cute as they can be and especially when people tell me how cute they look, it really makes my day.







These pictures were taken the day I dressed them up for Halloween pictures. When Clara sees me taking my backdrop stuff out of the bag, she always wants me to take her picture though she doesn't always cooperate. Lucky for me she did for this shot, I love her eyes.



And this picture was the day I took this shot. Again, she saw me setting up my stuff and wanted me to take her picture, and yes, she was already dressed like that for the day. I know, obsession :) If you look closely, you can see a small bit of hazel around her pupil. This makes me happy, even though my eyes are green and hers are blue, we both have that small ring of hazel. She hardly looks a thing like me but at least we have this in common. And I think Kamryn might be a lefty, we will have to wait and see, that would make me very happy!


4 comments:

kristal said...

These are soo cute. I love the headbands you made! Sell em on etsy!!!!

Lacey McKay said...

You always find the best light!

Audrey said...

Beautiful photos and beautiful girls! I love the sweater with the pink ruffles! Where did you find it? I wish I could get my girls together in one shot. My 2 year old has a serious case of PCS... she runs away from me or turns her back.

Thanks for sharing! Oh... did you really make those headbands?? If so... I will be your first customer :-)

Audrey

Melissa Fullmer said...

audrey,

no i didn't make the headband, at least not that one. it's from target and so is the ruffle sweater. love target