Thursday, June 9, 2011

First ballet

Yeah it's been a while since I last updated this blog, It just got too hard keeping up with two blogs but now that summer is here and we are doing a lot of stuff there are some pictures I just don't want to share on my other blog but I want to share with my family and friends. So here's my new resolve to keep this blog updated for all my family/friends without facebook accounts :)

Clara had her first ballet/tap class last week, she was so excited about it, I don't think she actually believed me when I told her because I kept telling her I wanted to start her in one but never did. She did pretty well, she only had one discouraged moment where she sat on the floor when she couldn't do it but all in all I think she is really going to like it.












3 comments:

Kristal said...

Aww, I need another little girl. I miss ballet Kamryn. Clara is adorabe....LOVE the past pic. Blog more!

Lacey McKay said...

So cute! I wish Abbey would do ballet! She hated every minute of it. Maybe Madison will do it for me! I'm so excited that you are blogging again! I haven't decided if I will continue mine after the move, but I love to journal, so if anything I will use it for that.

Betancourt Family said...

That's what I've been telling Sofia for the past year too! Hopefully I'll get some of your motivation and sing her up for a class too.

Love the pictures!!! Clara is SO cute and such a pro!