Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Catch Up

Alright, I know it's been a while since I've posted but it's hard keeping up with two blogs, 2 kids, and too little time!! But I have some cute videos to share.

First up is Miss Oh So cute but Oh So Dramatic! She cracks me up!

ABCs from Melissa Fullmer on Vimeo.



And next is Miss Getting Ready to be Mobile. We egg her on so much trying to get her to walk, but I know I'm going to regret it soon enough. I better get her 1 year pictures done before it's too late!

walking from Melissa Fullmer on Vimeo.


3 comments:

Lacey McKay said...

Yay! I love videos! Clara reminds me so much of Abbey (serious and dramatic) and Kamryn reminds me of Madison (chubby and goofy).

WhitParks said...

These videos are SO great! We need to get together soon. I need some little girl drama in my life!

therams said...

Hey I'm amazed that you even get videos posted. We take them, but getting them off the camera and edited is an entire different matter. You rock.