Monday, April 12, 2010

Randomness

I have really slacked with this blog but things have been busy lately. Here's just some randomness going on in our lives.


Clara has gotten quite comfortable with dogs lately. This is our friend Matt's "puppy". I'm surprised she got so close. She was really funny with him, trying to play, feed him grass, kiss him.

Photobucket


This was from a bit before Kamryn's birthday, don't you love how excited they are?? Ha, boy do they get over me fast.

Photobucket

Crazy Kamryn. I tried to get some pictures of her in her cute birthday shirt and this crazy girl wont do anything but scowl at me. She's so funny.

Photobucket

I was taking pictures of Kamryn and Clara always decides she need to take pictures too. This time she thought her horse needed to be in the picture.

Photobucket

Her eyes are a bit squinty but I really love this picture of Clara, that hair blowing in the wind makes me happy.

Photobucket

I love baby hair, it's so fun to put in a little bam bam pony tail. It doesn't last long but it makes me laugh.

Photobucket

So yeah, not much new for us. Kamryn is walking like a champ, Clara likes to chase her around and unfortunately knock her down. We love these crazy kids.


1 comment:

kristal said...

I LOVE the B&W of the 2 together. Adorableness!